We’re getting a lot of messages from our clients asking which BIN does well in a certain location. Well we can't always recommend BIN list for the simple reason, we can’t physically know BIN lists for every location worldwide! For some location where we have friends or partners of course we have a BIN lists, but not for each and every country from the map.
You must understand that many carders are not happy to share their hard founded BIN lists so you must understand also that you have to find the BIN's which are good in your country and good for the place you work using your own resources.
Real profit without investment DOES NOT EXIST!
So what you can do for get a strong BIN list?
Firstly, stop losing time asking other carders about. It won't work. Carding is like a gambling - you must bet to win!
As a first step we recommend to buy around 100 dumps mix bag. Request to vendor to give you as many different BIN's as possible. It’s better not to buy dumps from very old discounted bases, otherwise it will be a loosing of your time. You must understand that the old discounted base approval rate is lower than for a fresh base and now you don't have a BIN list and all you do in this step is researching. If there will be a small profit at the end of the day, considerate it as bonus.
Of course burning around 100 cards to embossing each dump is not a smart idea. As we are just working to obtain a BIN list, at this point we have to make the lost as low as possible. So what to do with the mix bag of dumps?
1. We recommend you, to sort (arrange) the dumps you got in the mix bag by BIN.
2. Pick 1 dump from each BIN and encode it using the MSR in an OLD (or prepaid) plastic.
3. Don't go in to the big stores with the plastics you’ve made - it is not a smart idea. Small stores, car parking ticket machines, cinema ticket machines, etc - this are the trial places. So to test the cards, use self check out small store or tickets machines. Once you found a card which past mean you found an unlocked BIN. Save it! At the end of the test, you will have few BIN's which are not regional locked in your area.
4. Go back into your place and make a BIN list with those BIN's which you found unlocked in your area.
5. Check the dumps which haven't past the test in a fixed amount checker for same amount you tested in POS's and find out the reason of declined. If the checker shows approved, then dumps of those BIN's are regional locked and useless for you. But if the checker shows declined also, then you can pick other dump form same BIN and test it again. Repeat the tests until you are 100% sure than the BIN is regional locked or not!
6. Now, because you’ve taken as test only 1 dump from each BIN you can try to cover the investment! The remaining dumps from the BIN's which you figured are not regional locked you can encode in a new embossed plastic and walk in bigger stores. The goods you will be able to buy using the remaining dumps will be your bonus, not a profit. The "profit" is the BIN list you’ve just obtained.
7. Once you got few BIN's which are not regional locked into your area don't just stick with them. What to do? Well it’s recommended to buy around 50 dumps once: better to order around 40 from your BIN list and around 10 from new BIN's which you’ve never tried!
Now you have a regional locked BIN list also, so when you buy new BIN's make sure you haven’t tried it before and came locked. Sometime happens that the new BIN you’ve taken as test is regional locked, to bad for you. But sometimes BIN appears to be good, so that means you’ve got a new BIN to be added into your list. This step is necessary, as abusing a BIN will result a regional lock. So if you have a certain BIN, and use it every day, in a short time you will find that the dumps of this BIN don't work anymore. So try to get as many different BIN's as possible, from different countries and different banks. A strong BIN list will keep you in the game and will make it easy to always find good dumps when you want to work.
Wish you to have a lot of $$$.